Comment on page
Please, read the following content carefully before engaging in any investment activities in this project. The following applies to anyone who reads the CLOID WHITEPAPER (hereinafter referred to as the “Whitepaper”). This Whitepaper is provided by the CLOID team on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and at any time at its sole discretion, and does not guarantee that any content in this Whitepaper will remain unchanged until the future.
If there is any doubt about the content of this Whitepaper, you should consult with an accountant, attorney, or other specialists before purchasing.
- 1.The Whitepaper is written to provide information on the CLOID project which the CLOID team intends to launch, and it is descriptive and not legally binding. Therefore, any content in the Whitepaper should not be considered as an invitation or an incentive to participate in any investment.
- 2.The CLOID team does not provide investment or financial advice, and this Whitepaper does not constitute any relations between the buyer and the seller. The statements and information contained herein are not about the present but future predictions. Please be informed that the statements and information based on the future forecasts in this Whitepaper are uncertain and include known and unknown risks, and the actual outcome may differ from the one predicted by participants based on the statements and information herein, or the one that this Whitepaper implies and presents.
- 3.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the CLOID team itself and any director, agent, employee, distribution partner and any representative of the CLOID team is unconditionally waived for claims of all and any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages including the following: (1) the accuracy and completeness of any contracts according to the Whitepaper; (2) any error or omission of the Whitepaper; (3) inability to peruse the Whitepaper due to undefined causes; (4) or other whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may occur as a result of your use of (or inability to use) this Whitepaper or from your use of (or failure to use) the information in this Whitepaper. The CLOID team shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of your use of (or inability to use) this Whitepaper or from your use of (or failure to use) the information in this Whitepaper regardless of any prior notice being given or any predictable loss of: (1) profit, revenue, debt and all other forms of monetary damages; (2) Income, sales, capital loss, liability and other losses incurred during business transactions, business activities, and operating profit-related activities; (3) data loss or corruption; (4) incidental or special damages; (5) wasted or lost administrative time; (6) whatever nature, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, or other whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise
- 4.The contents of the Whitepaper may change depending on the CLOID developing process, market changes, technological advances, and changes in ICO or token regulations. However, the CLOID team is not obligated to inform or report to readers about events, platforms, plans, changes in estimates, or changes in tolerance in this Whitepaper.
- 5.This Whitepaper is aimed to provide the information, for reference only, of the business being contemplated by the CLOID team, not to offer any advice or recommendation on law, tax, finance, accounting, regulations, or others. Please be aware that there may be possible financial risks during irregular periods as a result of the purchase and sale of coins and 36 07 Disclaimer tokens. Participants should seek appropriate counsel for their situations. Please consult professional financial, investment, and tax advisers before making any investment in CLOID. In purchasing and selling coins or tokens, participants shall make a decision, considering potential profits and other possible disadvantages from such transactions after consultation with each expert in the law, tax, finance, accounting, regulations, and others.
- 6.It is the sole responsibility of CLOID purchasers and potential participants to check legal dispositions such as income tax that may arise with regard to the acquisition and disposition of CRT/CGT tokens, and the possibility of foreign currency exchange. CLOID team highly encourages participants to find and understand the obligations regarding disclosure.
- 7.The publication and distribution of this Whitepaper are prohibited in countries where publication and distribution of whitepapers are forbidden. The information contained in this Whitepaper has not been validated or approved by any regulatory agency, and any action that violates the law cannot be applied to the CLOID team. We do not guarantee that the publication or distribution of this Whitepaper complies with all regulatory requirements of the country in which it is issued.
- 8.The given English Whitepaper is the only official source of information regarding the CLOID project and the launch of CLOID. The information contained in the Whitepaper may be translated into other languages or used to communicate with potential partners and project participants. As a result of the translation of the Whitepaper, some of the information contained in the Whitepaper may be missing, damaged, or misrepresented. If there is a conflict between the translation and the English version of the official Whitepaper, the contents of the English version of the official Whitepaper will prevail. However, this fact does not imply that the CLOID team, its affiliates, and its directors, employees, or representatives are legally liable for the content of the Whitepaper.
- 9.The CLOID Whitepaper is copyrighted. You may download or print individual sections of the Whitepaper only for personal use or other proprietary notices. No part of this Whitepaper may be reproduced in whole or in part, reproduced electronically or otherwise, or modified, linked, or used for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the CLOID team.
The CLOID team is aware of various kinds of risks, including a loss of purchase price. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise of the information provided in this Whitepaper nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances. The CLOID team does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this Whitepaper. Purchasers are deemed to have consented to the purchase and sale of a CLOID token and should be aware they are purchasing a CLOID token as is, without any warranties of any kind whatsoever.
Blockchain Risk: Blockchain system congestion may cause transactions to be processed late or be invalidated. In particular, smart contracts responsible for issuing and distributing CLOID tokens are based on the technology known as the 37 38 Ethereum Blockchain. The Ethereum protocol may have weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and also may cause various bugs, including bugs where CLOID tokens are lost. Also, monetary damage may occur to the CLOID team and CLOID participants due to those problems on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Transaction privacy leakage: The purchaser’s personal information is required to distribute and control CLOID tokens in their electronic wallet. CLOID tokens stored in a wallet may be changed or lost due to internal or external factors such as attacks from malicious code, software bugs, blockchain network errors, and more. Transaction privacy leakage can facilitate the leakage of confidential information and the theft of cryptographic keys, therefore causing CLOID token leakage from the purchasers’ e-wallet.
Security vulnerabilities: Like all other cryptocurrencies, the Ethereum blockchain faces security flaws as hackers can exploit these systems by ‘Double spending‘ or performing a ’51% attack’. These vulnerabilities on the Ethereum blockchain thus may lead hackers to attack the CLOID team or CLOID and steal millions and billions of CLOID tokens in one go.
E-Wallet compatibility risk: Participants must use an electronic wallet that is technically compatible with the CLOID token to purchase or store a CLOID token. If a participant is using a different wallet, the participant may not be able to access their purchased CLOID token.
Force majeure: CLOID is now in development, and the CLOID team makes every attempt to continue to develop and maintain CLOID as it is described in this Whitepaper. However, the policy and regulatory framework around blockchain is in its infancy, and therefore there is a risk that the CLOID team either failed to adhere to regulatory requirements for the specific use case and technology, or new laws or regulations may conflict with current CLOID project functioning. The CLOID team will be exempted from any liability for damages and losses of value and/or liquidity of CLOID tokens subject to force majeure factors such as changes in regulatory frames, required licenses and taxation policies, the emergence of platforms or open sources that adversely affect the CLOID team or CLOID, a lack of market interest, or others